It takes effort to create something awesome, and we at Effortis bridge the effort with opportunities for success- on the client side, for our developers and for our company. We strive to create a culture that values and respects ongoing development, innovation and creativity. Huge possibilities lie ahead - join our team to live Effortis mission of making the next big thing in marketing industry.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications ;
- Execute manual test cases and analyze results;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a QA engineer or similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must;
- Experience in QA methodology;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills.
Why join us?
- Healthy and motivated working environment;
- Supportive management;
- Sustainability and growth
- Dynamic salary system;
- Endless opportunities for career development
If this sounds like your next challenge, click the apply button or reach out with your CV at email@example.com mentioning “QA Engineer” in the subject line. We are looking forward to your applications.