It takes effort to create something awesome, and we at Effortis bridge the effort with opportunities for success- on the client side, for our developers and for our company. We strive to create a culture that values and respects ongoing development, innovation and creativity. Huge possibilities lie ahead - join our team to live Effortis mission of making the next big thing in marketing industry.
Effortis is looking for a talented AngularJS Developer to join our team and work on the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Delivering a complete front end application;
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself;
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Communicating with external web services.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on work experience;
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback;
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets;
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Why join us?
- Healthy and motivated working environment;
- Supportive management;
-Sustainability and growth
- Dynamic salary system;
- Endless opportunities for career development
If this sounds like your next challenge, reach out with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “AngularJS developer” in the subject line. We are looking forward to your applications.